The application process begins with the successful submission of the online application form. Please ensure you read our Admissions Criteria .
1. Apply Online
All applications must come through Open Apply.
- Parents to complete and submit an online application form (http://swis.openapply.cn)
- Parents to upload all required documents on Open Apply (refer to the application checklist)
- Applicants will receive a generic email from Open Apply saying that the application has been completed after submitting the application.
2. Document Check
- Upon receiving the application, our Admissions officer will conduct a document check.
- Further communication will be made by our Admissions officer directly to the applicant should there be a problem with the application after documents check.
- The successful applicant will receive an invitation letter, specifying details of the Assessment Day via Open Apply system, Email and SMS two weeks before the assessment day.
4. Admissions Decisions
- Decisions to be communicated with the applicant within 2 weeks after the assessment